• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

On the road with Ken and Steve, Part 8,493

I would love to drop in on a gathering like that, if ya'll didn't mind. Any certain time of the winter when there is the greatest number and variety of criters there? If so that might help plan the date.

There really doesn't seem like a better time than any other for a winter Bog trot. Once winter is actually here and the winter species have come down and feeders are established, it seems to flow well all winter long.

I'm not going to be able to do anything much before Christmas. We've done it on a Saturday so all the weekend warriors can make it, and everyone from HSO/FM is welcome. Like the fishing GTGs, it's a great way to put names with faces.

Jason, where is Foss Road? I'll have to start frequenting my namesake location. gringrin

Foss Rd is west of hwy 5 and is actually closer to Hibbing then Sax/Zim. There is not much to see except some farms if you go down it. I see owls off and on on Hwy 5 since its mostly swamp as well and drive it pretty frequently.