• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do i turn them in?

Im with 52luge, i would call in my own son if i knew he was doing something like this. Does not matter what it is, i once drove my roommate to the jail to turn himself in after finding out he had a warrant out for him. no one but me is going to take me down, dont care who it is especially for some stupid a s s thing like over limit

You said they were FRIENDS!! MUST NOT BE TO GOOD OF FRIENDS IF YOUR CONSIDERING RATTING ON THEM. My guess is they are just bragging anyway and dident shoot 120 ducks. What if it was like 1 15 guy party?

Porkchop,

I wouldn't consider them "good friends" if they were doing this and wouldn't hesitate making the call. My 2nd year hunting in ND we found a pile of snow geese laying in the ditch. No idea who did it, but the call was made.

For anyone here who seem to think people should just "mind their own business" really need to step across the path into reality. In the event you or someone else you know is constantly taking a gross over limit, we're supposed to just turn around and walk away as they do this day after day, week after week, year in and year out? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING???????????????? mad

I'd have to go with Fredd and Brittman's answer on this one. Not only do you not have proof of where they dumped the birds, you don't have any proof that the story is even true.

I've heard this one a million times, but eventually someone talks who was there and it comes out that they shot up 6 boxes of shells and only dropped a half dozen birds. A night at the bar will do this one to ya' too! wink

If you're pretty sure what they're saying is valid ask em' to send you some pics. Sound real excited about seeing pictures! Most game and fish violators like to brag it up. The proof is in the pudding. If you've got evidence in pictures it's all the CO's need to pay them a call. Without proof you got nothin'.

Someone also mentioned giving them an earfull over this. If they really are "close friends" they'll respect your words and not do this again. If not, you'll probably never hear from them again, and potentially avoid your own incarceration, along with theirs, in the future.

The right thing to do is give them a real tongue lashing, and get proof of the violation if you can. YOu need to decide at that point if you want these guys as your friends or not.

wow good friend....turn your own buddies in....id never even think of it. everyone seems to want to be law enforcement i say more people need to mind their own business. if they do illegal things enough they will get whats coming without someone having to rat on them.

Wow!?!?!?