• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat Show vs Parade of Boats

Black_Bay

well whats difference and its new...07...08..09

probably with a warrenty

they dont change alot from year to year

plus dean at yar craft is pretty easy to get along with i'm sure he'll up date anything if it needs it at least you have a new TOP of LINE BOAT and you cam be proud and fish any where you want short of the pacfic ocean...lol

great ride on big water !!!!!!!!!!

plus will last you a long timeeeeee

I own one

i was at the factory saw how there were built

i had my last boat for 20yrs this one will well out last me

ALL fiberglass no wood to rot

it handles rough very well

its loaded with storage

i have at 13 rods in there right now never one on the floor to get get stepped on and room for at another half dozen

the 2 front compartments i could put a small child in each one

it has snap in carpet if you want you can take it out clean it

good and let

let it Dry good or personally i like it without the carpet

the fiberglass floor cleans up like new makes it a feel good deal when you get in it

of course its a good boat for boat control sits down in the water good so even in big rollers you can stay on fish so you

can fish when you want you dont need to wait for the wind to lay down

check back later i'll probably think of more reasons why its a TOP of LINE BOAT !!!!

I saw a Triton boat at the state fair which I thought was nearly perfect. Plan on replacing my present boat this year. Not only is Triton not at any of the shows in Minnesota, there also is no dealer in the state. I had hoped another dealership would pick Triton up. By the list I don't think there will be much chance for side by side comparisons of comparable boats at the shows this year.