• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

difference in ice saws???

drakerebel

Thanks for the compliments grin on my Icesaw. We don’t even have ice yet and I’m behind on them even after shipping over 200 Icesaws. It must be because we are still in the field up here. We finished combining our soybeans over a week ago. Then we went and helped some neighbors combine. Thought I would catch up on the Icesaws this weekend being it rained again and the big tractor <700 acres left to chisel plow> is in the shop but no I didn’t get much done. I had a bad crycry toothache the 11th and 12th when I was combining for the neighbors. It was a lower tooth and it even made my right eye hurt and gave me a headache. Got done at 1:47 PM combining and called the dentist from the combine and got in at 2:30 and he about broke my jaw getting the tooth out. It’s still swollen on my lower left jaw. When I do any physical work where the tooth was it starts throbbing frown real bad like its still there. Pain pills don’t help. So I haven’t done too much on the Icesaws. Going to try and angle some now on the big sander and see how that goes. I have to pay attention being it’s awful easy to screw up the blade. Well enough of this sob story and I hope you guys feel sorry for me. Yea I wish.

Oh I forgot that we are still fighting muddy field conditions.