• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Halloween Everyone!

No plans for fishing on Saturday.. Gotta get costumes ready for some contests at the various bars. Hoping to win a handful of some cash, but we'll see.. (I'm going as a murdered maid--- blood all over the place) Dressed up here at work but will not find out the results until Monday since they're doing a vote online here at work starting this afternoon.

(I wonder how many times I can vote for myself??? LOL)

Happy Haunting you all character0193.gifcharacter0193.gif

I passed out candy to all 3 kids that showed up! crazy And decided to stay home and hang out with the guys. I'm making Dippy today for the Vikes game though! It's a new variation of Taco Dip so hopefully it's just as good. It has mangoes and red peppers in it-should be interesting. smile

Had a change of plans and ended up going fishing Saturday.. Not much luck tho.... 1- 23" northern that went back to it's watering hole. Pretty slow. (was on Big Cormorant) Had to leave around 5-ish cuz I had to get ready for the Halloween contests. (Won 1st prize for $150 !!!!) Guess I should just dress up every day instead of fish??? eekeek (had better luck)..