• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS DEADLINE

The deadline for registration for LETS will be MAY 1st. All registration forms and league dues will be required by then.

I will now be accepting the first 15 teams to get their stuff in to me.

As far as Woody's, I still only have 5 $50 Deposits. If you ARE NOT going to stay at Woody's, you need to post here that you are not so I know. Deadline for that is Feb 10th.

Also, if you have verbaly committed, I need you to re-post here that you are still in since I have not heard back from a number of you.

I will be promoting the league this weekend at the Bass/Walleye Expo, so it is imperative that if you want to be in this year that you post here or get ahold of me, otherwise I will be trying to fill the league.

See you on Rainy

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail

Team Clueless is definately in for this year! Are you sending out a form to fill out this year? If so email to [email protected] and I will sent it in with payment soon. Also I'm still debating on Woodys, I will let you know for sure by the Feb 10th deadline.

Thanks!

------------------
Clueless - -

Tom, we are still in, you won't be able to get rid of us.

By the way, are you going to be collecting money and then just send me one check to deposit into the LETS account? The other possiblity is to have the checks sent to me. What would you prefer?

Hi guys, want to let you know that "Team Cuzz we spoon" will not be fishing the series this year! We will miss you all very much and plan to be back next year when weddings and work won't be in the way! Later, Spooner1

Where should we send the league fee??
I wish I would have been able to commit to Woodys on Rainy, but I had no money at the time - sorry Tom.

Now my financial aid finally came through and I need to spend it on something important like fishing!! So tell me where to send the $300 and I will be all ready to go for this summer!! Can't wait!

------------------
Clueless - -

Yes, I'm sure you can still get in. For the league fees, you should send them to Grabs, he's the money guy. I do have Doug G's fees so I should get them to you as well. Did you get the checkbook from Scott?

Yes I have everything set up, we closed that account and opened a new one here in the Cities, we are sharing it with the Metro league.

Send your money to me,

Chris Graber
20 18th Ave. N.
Hopkins, MN 55343