• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Okay, as Long as We Have Retriever and Patio Tables Going...

Well maybe not quite a retriever. First of all, I love big old floppy eared brown mutts. I recently had an outdoor dinner party. Apparently the pork everyone was slipping Maggie was a little dry. As we sat and visited afterwards... You know, judging by my disciplinary skills, maybe its best that the dog who adopted me only weighs fifteen pounds. But hey--out in the field if the camera comes up she sits and stays without command. There may be audible grumbling--a little eye rolling perhaps. But what more do you need for discipline skills than that?

4043548600_2f9f54489d.jpg

Oh, that's so cute. Poor puppy being made to eat dry pork :-(

Here's the sequence of my dog jumping on the table. I had taken his stick (LOG!) off him as he tends to come up and throw it at me and it has landed on my feet more than once. Needless to say, he wasn't pleased his current favorite object had been taken away:

blinkofeye.jpg

Funny shot, Sarah. If Maggie was as allergic to pork as my dog, you would have had a real mess in the morning. sick

It's a funny coincidence, but I was just on the phone with JayinMN and I asked him if he had seen Maggie lately, referring to the moose he had got a photo of back in April. He had just looked at your photo and thought I was referring to your dog. He couldn't remember ever meeting your dog. grin

Anyway, I love the photo.

Now Paris is a dog's dog. His log weighs more than Maggie does. I had a list. I didn't want a little dog, a white dog, a bobbed tail dog, or a curly-haired dog. And look what I have. A Paris Hilton, carry around in your purse kind of dog with curly white hair a bobbed tail and an attitude! But she was a rescue and I adore the naughty little thing. At least Cheryl my table isn't listing to the right.