• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spearing in North Dakota

GatorGetter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty funny, I was just looking at lakes that are open to spearing in ND because I may be moving out there this winter, and then I come on FM and see this thread. Perfect.

Gator how is the water clarity out there? I was able to find some contour maps of lakes that are open to spearing but there isn't any info on the water clarity. I would imagine most lakes aren't that clear?

let me know when you are planning on going, and ill see what it looks like for me. Maybe we can all load up, find a place to 2 days or something, and make it work.

Whats your thoughts?

I will have room for 4 in the truck.

Sounds like Elwood will take one of those spots.

So that leaves 2 more

Let me know what weekends work for you (and CB?)

my dec is full and the only oter 2010 weekend that doesnt work right now is 1-5. BUT my work schudule may change, i may be real busy then. confusedconfusedeeksmilesmile you guys need to just schedule it whenever most can go, dont worry about me. besides by then i will be in possesion of the trophy here in MN anyway!!!!!!! whistlewhistlewhistlewinksmirklaughlaugh