• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Mille Lacs Launch

Do any of you gals ever go on the FM launch trips? Was thinking of signing the hubby & I up for the up coming trip Sept. 14 I've read about & thought I'd see if any of you were going.

------------------
Tight Lines

This is the first year that we have ever tried to put launch trips together. If you are able to make it, I encourage you to do so. The people that you meet will be wonderful and with D-man you will learn a lot.

Still trying to work out my schedule so that I can make it as well. I'm always up for meeting new FM members

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

Thanks Paul/ Buffalofisher- There are going to be a few couples on the launch trip. There are 5 spots left on the first boat. There are cabins for rent at the resort the boat is at. Its going to be a great time. Hope you can join us. D-man

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/
click here

D-man, Is this some thing that you do every year? It sounds like a lot of fun. Really wish we could go this year, but hubby is turning the big 50 and the kids are planning a big suprise party for him on that weekend.

<><Mary><>

Hey Delmuts - Never admit to anything over 29 unitl your kids turn 29 and then you can be 39. However, in Mary's case it is just fine to tell everybody that he is hitting the big 50. That is called getting even with him for catching all the fish on their last outting. grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

HI del, Hows the knee? Did you have surgery yet? I thought this would be the week you would be on vacation. I can't tell the hubby you said have a good one cause then he'd wonder why I was talking about his birthday on here and its a surprise. Ours girls are working up a big old bash for him they even want to have a fishing turnament. They even want to have T shirts made up. Have a good vacation. <><Mary><>

Phyl, Now thats funny. I laughed out loud when I read that one of course hubby is sitting here watching the tube and was wondering what was so funny. Of course I couldn't share it with him so I read him Eddy's joke instead. I'll have to remember to share this with him after his B-Day. See you don't go catching more fish then me and get away with it. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif
<><Mary><>

I always read through this link when I am checking the forums and I was grateful to see that this was posted. From there I then found the event calendar which explained more. I am considering going if my boyfriend goes or at least another friend (not knowing anyone I would not want to go alone).
So thank you for posting this here otherwise I may not have found out about it.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

white rat,
you're welcome to attend alone or bring friends, etc, we'll make sure you're well taken care of.

This will be a lot of fun and there should be some very big walleyes caught as well.

Rent a Cabin at St. Alban's Bay Resort and you'll be set.
http://fishstalbansbay.com

There will be some couples there and maybe a few lone men and women as well.

The 1st launch is almost full and the second holds 30. I also heard a rumor that there will be a grill and good food on board as well.

Saturday, September 14th on Mille lacs. Check the Events Calendar link above for more info.

GoodFishin : )
Rick

I think you should all get your husbands off of the couch and into the boat. It's going to be a great time. Tell them they can watch football all Sunday smile.gif

Rusty

white rat i know this is easier said than done, but with this group, you are never alone when fishing. although alot of us have never met, we are still family. if you look thru this site you will see we share almost every thing from tips on fishing, boats, and even some personal things. it is understandable if you don't want to travel by yourself, but trust me if you go; you will be treated like a dear freind. from my location here in northern iowa and being a single parent of 15 yr old twins i don't get up there very much. but throught this site i can fish minn. every day! del

You people are just the best. I am really considering going alone if I cannot find a friend. It sounds like so much fun and I know that I would learn so much!

You people are just the best. I am really considering going alone if I cannot find a friend. It sounds like so much fun and I know that I would learn so much!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We hope you can make it. It would be great to meet you. You will enjoy being a part of the FM family outings. Yes, you are part of that Family.

All of you lurkers and regulars, time to jump right in and get your feet wet.

We're booking into the second launch now. Go to the Mille Lacs Forum and get all the info in the FM Launch outing thread.

Join us for an a fun time catching big walleyes and meeting new friends.

As delmuts said, we're all family here. I too understand about traveling alone. BUT.....go for it!!! You'll be glad you did. I personally have only been to one FM event and after that, I definately plan on attending as many as possible. Great times, GREAT people!!!

We'll see ya there.....Dan

------------------
[email protected]