• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dog trainer minn

delta dude

Morgan Haglin at Pine Shadows in Brainerd. He trained two young labs for a good friend of mine from Lincoln NB. Did a really nice job with both dogs. Since you are in Pine River it would be a short trip for you to check him and the training facility out.

Had my lab trained by Morgan in May. Did a great job. They have an excellent training area and use live birds. You can bring yourself and your dog in for a refresher course after training for a minimal fee. If you want you can go out there wed evenings and watch them train dogs.

I recommend Jerry Sather at Labs Unlimited. He has our 9 month lab right now. We sent our lab, Rhane down to Jerry earlier this year for intro to Guns and Birds. Rhane responded well to Jerry’s training the first go around so that is why I sent him again to him.

Rhane is now in the intermediate class is performing well. Jerry is very attentive and passionate about dogs. I stopped down a few times to check on Rhane. Each time I have been there, the facilities have been clean and well maintained. Rhane looks good and seems to be well cared for. I have watched Jerry work with Rhane and I seen nothing but a positive response out of Rhane. Jerry seam very knowledgeable and is willing to go through all the steps he does in training dogs.

Jerry has web site so you can look that up on your favorite web search engine for more details.

I recently began searching for a new pup after the passing of my dog a few weeks back. After some research I decided to go with John Pesek at Royalty British Kennels. John works with British labs but what set him apart was his facility, passion, commitment and lastly and most importantly his obvious love for dogs. If you have not seen John's place near Hinkley you should.

I was able to watch various ages of dogs work for him beginning with his intro to birds puppy session all the way to his 8 year old. The Puppy program was quite frankly the most impressive display of the British Labs characteristics. IT is obvious after you watch him run this program that British Labs are very different than American. At any rate good luck I know where I am going.