• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CPR Catfish Contest (open to everyone) KOTC Shootout

DTro

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel bad for the guys fishing the shoot out tonight, its a cold and windy one! I know that Alagnak guy stared fishing yesterday at around 6 or so, i seen him at the landing when i was getting on. you would think hes day started yesterday...

Gordie - Have you been living on the river? Looks like you got your cot in the boat next to you. BTW, I love the Contol Item Headband. I wish I had thought of that the other night, trying to get a picture and include the control item when you are by yourself is kind of a pain.

Gordie - Have you been living on the river? Looks like you got your cot in the boat next to you. BTW, I love the Contol Item Headband. I wish I had thought of that the other night, trying to get a picture and include the control item when you are by yourself is kind of a pain.

We set up two of those zero gravity chairs in the boat and wait for the clickers to go off and I also heard you got a pretty sweet river ride

First time you might have fished it Gordie wink

Talk about crowded at the top of the leaderboard. This might come down to a tie-breaking biggest fish scenario......

thats not the spot you think it is(well maybe it is) as a matter of fact I ussally blow by this spot but yesterday it looked really good for some reason

Feel bad for the guys fishing the shoot out tonight, its a cold and windy one! I know that Alagnak guy stared fishing yesterday at around 6 or so, i seen him at the landing when i was getting on. you would think hes day started yesterday...

Yeah I knew I was fishing more hours fri and sat so didn't put in for thursday. I stayed on the river and don't have a fancy internet phone. I used my buddy's to email in the days to DTRO and got the control item for one day but didn't even get it the next. I ended up being with some guys from out of town and they were taking the rods. Mostly small fish. The only decent one (about 35) was on my rod out the back of my boat (when I was taking care of some business in the woods). Not the smartest times to pick for the contest! But I figured it was a 10 dollar donation to a good thing. Great job for those who took some photos of some nice fish.

Here are the results for the 2nd Shootout.

First I wanted to thank everyone for their eager participation and your prompt submissions. These contests only work as well as the people follow the rules.

I'd also like to thank those of you that donated to the cause!

here is how the bottom of the field finished:

Elwood 154 *

Aanderud 147.5

Boxman 146

uppdacreek 137

loose07 66

whisker warrior 54.5

rushing 45

4wanderingeyes 0

Alagnak 0

Captain Fireman 0

Shackbash 0

* Honorable mention to Elwood as it came down to a tie with him falling just 2pts short on the "biggest fish" tiebreaker rule.

Here are your winners:

3rd Place Dtro 154pts

002-5.jpg

001-10.jpg

003-3.jpg

2nd Place HotPocket 158pts

jake1.jpg

jake2.jpg

jake3.jpg

and your 1st place winner SteveD with 165.5pts and also big fish of the week!

steve1.jpg

steve2.jpg

steve3.jpg

Thanks again, and I will send out the prize money asap.