• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

watch what time you start tomorrow morning...

say_der

The DNR will be out in big numbers checking the trout lakes for anglers on saturday and sunday.

One other thing alot of people forget is there is only one line per angler allowed on designated trout water.

Good luck everyone!

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

Ebass-not sure what the policies are on being on the ice at Courthouse Lake but I will issue a caution-Courthouse Lake in Chaska is a heavily regulated honey hole with DNR folks checking it out quite often. I ran into a couple CO's around the pond last summer when I was fishing. They ticket too, one guy said his son was out before the trout opener (claimed he didn't know difference betw. stream trout opener in lakes and stream trout opener in streams) and got tagged. I would suggest calling ahead of time to avoid any bad mojo. Good luck and please post your results!

Thanks fellas. I heard that the CO will be out busting some tail. That's good though. We need them to. I have my fishing lic, shelter lic, and trout lic. I think we'll be setup aroud 2AM. J/K grin.gif but early.

I'll post forsure. Take a look at my # of posts. Ain't no shame to my game - LOL smile.gif

Good luck to all this weekend!

I suck, the trout got the best of me this weekend. I was skunked. I had a couple on that came off. Missed about 5 other hits and saw over 20 - 30 marks on the vex but they didn't want whatever I tossed at em.

Oh well, I still had fun and there was about 150 people on that Courthouse pond about 6AM. It was crazy, I've never seen anything like that. Well OK Mille Lacs on Memorial Weekend was pretty bad.

Mr Special got a bow and my buddy got two (ice rookie luck) the rest of us were blanked. I wouldn't mind going back though.

There was no way of getting away from the noise, people were drilling constantly.

And that day was supposed to be the hot bite. I'd hate to see it when it's a tough bite - LOL. I still may go back there and try it out and actually get away from anyone. Where were you set up? I was in the lagoon close to the courthouse side in a one man fish trap. I was next to Moby, in a black frabill two man. We fished the 11' and 8' depths. I saw fish in both places most of the time. Oh well, still had fun.

I agree Ebass - it was very loud out there. People seemed to be drilling for the sake of drilling at times. I watched a guy out my window drill 3 holes all within 12" of each other. Took two or three steps and repeated the process. He fished one hole for less then a minute, then moved to the next and left the area.