• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Warblers...

Catmendo

Thanks Sarah! You're absolutely right about the size of the eye, actually the Chestnut's head looks somewhat disproportionate to the rest of its body, more so that other warbler species or so it seems

Here's a tigher crop...

IMG_6853supercrop-1.jpg

Of all the warbler species (and I think they're all incredible), this Common Yellow throat is one of my favorites. I'll never know what they were thinking when they through the word "common" into the mix! confused

IMG_0054kp-1.png

Love the worm as well as his pretty brown eye. What a perfect stance the yellowthroat has! These are my favorites, as well. Probably because they actually have the good sense to stay here instead of flying off to Canada like the rest. wink I just don't get a good clear shot at them though. I have a female in this position in osier dogwood from last year, but unfortunately a real hot spot on the breast. Your bokeh is really nice--once again!

Congrats on getting the chestnut sided warbler, the worm in the mouth is very nice. The common yellowthroat is a sweet image....sweet light, sweet pose, sweet perch(s), sweet!!!