• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to advertise land for lease?

Beeber

I have an Uncle in NE MN who has a couple hundred acres he would like to lease out for hunting. Where on the net should a guy advertise to get the best response?

Also I was up at my place in Cook MN last week doing some deer scouting and was suprised that I did not see a single grouse. I thought the population was on the rebound. Has anyone had better luck then I did?

Thanks for the info

------------------
Beeber

If the road less travled was smooth everyone would take it.

BDR,

I checked it out as you suggested and was a little surprised at the cost. I assume this type of deal would go under the real estate section and the cost was $100.00. This seems a little steep for the amount he may get for leasing the property. Maybe it would be a good idea to start a different section for this type of advertisement. I will have to ask him if he wants to go ahead anyway but I thought you would want to hear my opinion on the matter.

------------------
Beeber

If the road less travled was smooth everyone would take it.

Beeber I believe it would go under the section appropriate for the amount of the lease. I don't think this would be a Real estate sale.

It will only go thru if approved. Or you could use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and ask.

------------------
Brian Rogers
FM Sponsors

Iceleaders

[email protected]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

It is not considered a Real Estate ad.

Figure what the value of the lease is and go by that.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 10-07-2004).]