• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A little Humour "Groundhog Style"

I decided to add a little humour to this scene that I shot yesterday. There were two grounhogs foraging about in the late afternoon sun. I have to assume that they were a couple, one being male and the other female.

I fired off a few frames as they went about their task of munching on some dandelions and other vegetation.

Without being provoked, the one shown here sat up on "her" haunches and let out a chirpy sound of sorts. The other groundhog who I'm calling "Hubert" the little wimpy-hen-pecked male depicted at the bottom.

If there was a caption here here it would go something like this.

First the little female stands on her hind legs searching for the little wimp "Hubert"!

IMG_1431-1.png

In this next scene, the look on her face says it all when she spots "Hubert" and then bellows out his name, "Huuuuberrrrt"!

IMG_1430-1.png

...and finally here's little "Hubert" as he thinks to himself, "uh-oh" I've been made! eek

IMG_1420-1.jpg

Hey guys, this was solely intended to give you a little chuckle, Lord knows we can all use one now and then! wink

Nice story and photos!

With the grassy/dandelion stains around Huberts mouth, maybe she is yelling at him to use some manners, or to quit making such a "hog" out of himself. gringrin

Thanks Carolyn and sorry for the mix up! blush Thank you Mike for pointing that out! Ok it's still funny you should have spotted that, I was thinking along those very same lines!! gringrin

Ha! I haven't been on this site since I replied earlier today, so I didn't even catch the mixup. grin

We are busy getting ready for my oldest daughter's graduation open house coming up on Saturday. She actually graduated last Friday, but she wanted to attend most of her friend's receptions, so we are holding off for a week. Time spent on the internet will be short until late Sunday when the relatives all head back home.