• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am in the market for a new shotgun and came across this gun. I really like the way it fits and for that matter everything about it..weight, inertia semi auto, raised rib etc. Here is the million dollar question. Does anyone own one and what do you or don't you like about it. I am mainly asking to see how reliable this gun is and customer service should there be a problem. Beings you can buy about three of these to the price of one Benelli. Thanks in advance.

I have one, however I use my bennilli nova more. Depends on what you want to do with it if, i like the semi auto feature. Like anything, customer service is hit and miss. I own a custom Austin Halleck muzzleloader and their cs sucked when they were in business. If a guy could afford it and wanted the best i would go with a berretta but who has that kind of money. Really does not answer your question well. Sorry Jeff

I have that same gun and love it. Never had a problem with it and i have put it threw some punishment. I have had it for about 7 years now and has only failed on me once and that was because i twig got in the trigger assembly and wouldn't allow me to pull the trigger. Other than that nothing has gone wrong with it. I also put about 2,000 rounds a year threw it, so it has been fired alot. The spring is getting a little weak but that going to happen when you put about 14,000 rounds threw it. You will be happy with it.

owned the gun for bout 3 years and love it. only problem i had was the choke getting stuck in the barrel. Awsome customer service!!! Sent the barrel back and they sent me a new one within 2 weeks!! otherwise has been a sweet gun for me.