• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manny Pacquiao VS. Ricky Hatton

I saw it!!! This guy is amazing, 3 knock downs in 2 rounds, the last one was insane, he was out before he hit the canvas. Hatton isn't a slouch either. I can't wait for him to fight Mayweather, it would be a shame if they didn't put that fight together before next summer.

Yeah, somebody needs to shut mayweather jr up, It'll be Pacman or Paul Williams, I hope he doesn't dodge those fights. Even Sugar Shane Mosely would be a decent match up with these guys. I think boxing has gained a little more interest in the last year, but they need to put some good fights together to keep the fans watching otherwise everyone will turn into mma fans.

Was a huge boxing fan for years, but gradually lost interest when MMA came about.

The mismatches just got to be to much to watch and the late replacements happen just about every non title match.

One guy is usually a young assassin and the other guy is a replacement with 7 minutes of training under his belt. He hasn't fought in 14 years, is 46 years old and has a record of 3-37-1 with no knock outs. Who wants to watch that kind of stuff?

I still tune in to Friday night fights to see who is fighting and if they look any good and if after the first round, it looks like it might be a fight, I'll watch it, but if it looks like a rout, I'll watch something else.

I heard Pacman's trainer on Jim Rome's radio show yesterday. I guess they were watching film and noticed that Hatton falls for certain feints on a regular basis. I saw highlights on Sports Soup last night and that uppercut with the follow-up seemed to come off a feint. Whatever the reason Pacman had Hatton's number early and often.