• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Truex Jr. to leave DEI in 2010 for Stewart/Haas??

I read on another site that Martin Truex Jr, is set to leave DEI next year for Stewart/Haas and to drive the #4 car.

Anyone else heard this? If this is so don't you think DEI is done unless Teresa pulls her head out of her butt and sells out to Jr??

I haven't heard that. but it wouldn't suprise me a bit. Truex would be an excellent addition to Stewart / Haas racing. I think he would do better than Ryan Newman.

If this is true, it is another very big hit to DEI. That could very well put an end to that organization. The only thing that might save it is their association with Ganassi Racing. I wouldn't be a bit suprised if that happens to see Dale Jr. not buy the company. In fact, in my opinion, I think he is less likely to buy it out, than to purchase it. He has JR Motorsports on the right track with it's association with Hendrick. I think he let's DEI fade into oblivion and continues on the career / buisness path he has set up. It'll be interesting to see.

I would also agree with you that if Truex Jr.leaves, DEI is on the way down and out! I am sure she is set and well off for life, but what the hell is she thinking? I would also guess that Dale Jr. has washed himself of anything to do with Teresa or DEI.

She was very good at marketing Dale Sr but when it comes to the every day operations of running a race team, she does not do well.

I'll bet Sr could roll over in his grave with Jr out and the rest going down hill fast. I doubt he ever thought that Jr would be gone and the team sliding fast.

Great job Theresa

Ya I wasnt a 3 car fan but to see an empire like that fall to way side is a shame I believe he is one of the reasons

nascar grew the way it did and peaked around his time and has been going backwards ever since

no real stands outs maybe the kid (18) but time will tell on him Be awhile before he sells as much mercandise as tthe ole man did