• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEW GARAGE COSTS?

MILLER TIME

I'm planning to build an attached garage and was wondering what I could be figuring for cost. I would like a 3 stall with the roof at a 12/14 pitch to match the rest of the house, cement floor, steel roof. Just looking for material and average labor costs without the interior done.

Thanks

It depends on the excavation needs, type of siding, number of windows and doors etc but I would say a good ball park figure would be $25,000. I built a 26' x 32' about 5 years ago and it cost me $19,000. That was with storage trusses, a floor drain, and fiberglass reinforced concert.

The price I have got was around $25000.00 for a 28x40, material and labor for everything except dirt work and inside finishing and electrical, I will be doing this myself except for the dirt work. Now I'm Just dealing with the bank since everybody and there mother is trying to refinace and there closing costs are outrageous!!!

hey miller if you email me your floor plan i can see if i do it for less im do 1 for another guy its 36-32 and i got for 23,450 that is inus.24inch overhang and cement with a big apron around the building it is built post frame but most of time post frame cost more

I am putting up a 30x56 right now. And the package with ten foot side walls cost me $9800. That is siding, doors, windows, everything. The crete cost me $2100. So far I have 12,000 into it and probably have another 1500 by the time I get the electrical done and the rocking and mudding!! I have done it all myself and that helps alot on labor cost but you can keep the cost down if you could do alot of it by yourself!!

I dont really have a floor plan made up for it. My house is 24x41 with a 11x24 room, kind of an L shape. the garage would come off of that smaller room and the roof would have to match the 14/12 pitch. The rafters are going to be I think are called attic trusses to be able to utlize the space. Thanks for all the help.