• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat covers for single council boats

Sorgy

Can anyone share some pics of Custom rain covers for Single counsil boats.... I am looking for something better than the stock Lund cover for my Mr Pike 17 that fits over the single council and the trolling motor while on the trailer and at the dock.

Thanks

Steve

I don't have any pictures, but a custom canvas shop will be able to make a cover much better than the stock lund cover. It will fit tighter and keep the water off better, and can be customized to however your boat is equipped.

marine_man

I had mine done at North Country Canvas. It is a guy running the business out of his house. If you search for North Country Canvas you will find pictures. I was very happy with the work he did for me. He also does the work quickly as he does not have a large parking lot to store the boats so once he gets one in he wants to turn it around in a couple of days. He will work with you to figure out the best cover for you needs. In my case it was a snap on cover as my boat lives on a boat lift during the summer.

have the same boat, but our cover just gets bungee corded to the trailer, I'm sure for the price any tent and awning place can do it. the cover we have is a mankato tent and awning spendy spendy but a reall nice custom fit. i will email pix if your request them zimmerman _ dan _ c @ yahoo.com no spaces and put cover pics as the subject or i will delete it

Exactly what UKCM said. Very tight, "custom" fit, and high quality materials. All my boats have had, and will(hopefully there's a couple more) have North County Canvas covers on them. Good luck.