Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metrojoe

Ghost Town

6 posts in this topic

Is it sad that I watched that race yesterday, and the repeat of it on ESPNClasic today?

blush

YES on the second part!

I know there was a Nationwide race, but those don't seem to draw as much attention, as far as the forums go, like the Sprint cup does. You have to admit it's been slow around here.

Ya no fans in the stands at nationwide races I watched the race last night wow lots of empty seats

Will be interesting to see how it looks tonight

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Shame on you for questioning  these great and wonderful plans.  Have you no faith?  Besides it's pure nonsense.  She made a lot of claims that her plans would not add anything to the deficit or debt   But we have heard those same claims many times over.  It's a mystery why people still believe that everything is going to be funded through just simply raising taxes on people making over $250,000 a year just because "their " candidate said so When a candidate comes up with more spending ideas and tells you that the "rich" are going to be the ones that are going to fund them ,what they really mean is they're  going to fund them through printing and borrowing. They just use accounting tricks and schemes to hide the cost but I prefer math   Personally, I prefer any candidate I were to support tell us how they're going to get us out of this fiscal mess we're in    
    • I agree he should not have been playing in the world cup.
    • Im going to run my Elite 5 on the dash also, soley as my gps. So that will free up space on the Garmin for the side imaging...Now I cant wait for spring to try out all the new toys haha....I've always heard Garmin were really nice I just never saw any of their units that had the features I wanted and were in my $$ range.. I think I'll be really happy with it...Im curious how the preloaded maps are that come with it (lakevu??) I think its called. It would be sweet if it would take my Garmin upper midwest fishing guide chip, but I doubt it does.
    • I don't think it will adhere to the surface very well under 50 degrees.  Especially on the bottom, it could create some real problems if it doesn't stick very well!
    • Sure wakes ya up when nodding off and that reel goes ZINGGGG!!
    • lol sugar coat it all you want Nick the Gophers are a 7th best team in the Big 10 period. They don't have a meaningful win this entire season and they didn't beat any other team in the big 10 with a winning record except for Northwestern who are 5-4 in conference play but 6-6 overall. That isnt trolling at all, its facts.   I hope they can recruit by selling a trip to the Holiday Bowl this year. Big things happening for the Gophers!
    • that sounds great!!!  they were good pictures too!
    • I use the same set up and I think it's the only way to go.
  • Our Sponsors