Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
lookincalifornia

curado gear ratio?

so, i bought a used green curado from a guy and i want to know what gear ratio it is.

CU200 is the only info i can find written on it. anyone know for sure?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• A couple years ago I just got done plowing my driveway with the wheeler. Along comes an adult snowmobiler with his kid following behind. Guy crosses driveway and stops on top of opposite bank. Then he guns his machine sending all the snow back in the driveway. This is not a trail, just random ditch riders. Well I was outside and saw him do it. I jumped in my truck and cut him off at a road crossing 2 blocks away. I jumped out and royally chewed his azz and told him what a bad example he was setting for the kid. I think he got the message. For awhile after that I sprayed water on the banks to freeze them. No respect, they wouldn't want you doing that to their driveway. 
    • @Jim Almquist   How big was the larger Power Air Fryer and do you recall what those “easy monthly payment” were?  I’m sure the one we saw was the small one and was $100 on the shelf.
    • I bought the NuWave 6 qt brio a week ago. So far have used it to make onion rings and asparagus. It worked flawlessly for both. Frozen onion rings took 15 minutes at 400 degrees. The asparagus took 10 minutes at 375 degrees. I preheated the unit each time.  It really seemed to seal the flavor in with the asparagus. Could not believe how good it was for store bought.
    • I had to look up this thread before making our purchase.  I saw the NuWave. Power Air Fryer and a Farberware.  We went with the Farberware cuz it was the cheapest for experimenting.     Got it on 400 for 25 minutes now to burn off the manufacturing residues.  Looking forward to getting some chicken wings rubbed down and tossed in that baby!
    • As I write this I am on a ND lake with my kdrill and 750 ft in torque hammer drill.  I have 5 amp/hr batteries and going through 28” of ice I am getting 20 or so holes per battery. 
    • I’m just cranky about my asphalt driveway. I’m on a state highway. Recently a couple Snowmobilers put up directional and yield signs on each side of the driveway entrance near the culverts. The traffic has substantially increased this year. I was so happy to have had the asphalt put down because I use a cane now and could keep it free of ice allowing me to get my own mail in the winter.....not this year. I’m afraid to have it plowed and cleaned. Not only do the snowmobiles pull  the snow back onto the driveway making a new mess everyday, but I’m worried about the asphalt being damaged. They don’t mind digging up the grass so what’s to stop them from driving on it bare? To add insult, a groomer came by this week and groomed even the driveway. I read that guys don’t even drive on their own driveways but mines ok. I can look away from the jumping of my driveway as if you crash, it’s on you...you are disturbing my sleep going the excessive speed to jump it though. can someone help me out? I really don’t want an altercation. I feel if I fell on the ice they’d drive around me or just jump over me. Thanks in advance.
    • The big hawks I have been seeing around this winter, I think are redtails that are hunting metro pidgeons.  I have not personally see the snowy owls myself. 
    •   For sure.  The biggest reason I ever went electric was for cutting holes in the house.  Dollar for dollar I don’t know if you can beat gas for cutting shear numbers of holes.   The improvements made in the past couple years with the cordless drill set ups has been amazing though.  If I had to buy electric again I’d give a good hard look in that direction. 
    • Yeah that’s great but the piggy bank wouldn’t appreciate that I like the ion I’ve used before them before there nice but can’t justify spending  $600 on an electric when I could just by a SM lazer pro and drill as many holes I want. I like electric but amount of holes on a charge is tough to come by without spending a $1000. 
  • MWO