Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Larry FlatCaster

How bout a early morning Flathead Video, starring DTRO

8 posts in this topic

This was the icing on the cake to an Outstanding evening of contest fishing. Here is DTRO showing us some early first light flathead action. What a way to start the Day! cool

Cool video smile

After I had seen it this morning, I was thinking of starting a post about AM fishing. grin

Getting out on the river about 4:00am and giving it a run until noon!

Thanks LFC, thats all I needed to get my mind off of work! Its been hard to even focus on the remaining of ice season with all this cat talk.

Thanks LFC, thats all I needed to get my mind off of work! Its been hard to even focus on the remaining of ice season with all this cat talk.

You and me both!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting bud. Could barely hear you guys talking over the birds smile.

oh MAN was I tired when we shot that. It was a long night, my hand was all tore up from fish number 3 or 4 (probably both). I was ready to go home and shut my eyes.

Thanks for posting Larry.

That looks like some early season action, high water anyway. Good stuff, makes a guy get a little more stoked about the upcoming season.

Nice vid. cool

That was another one of those heavy weigh in contests for team Dtro/Flatcaster.I'm guessing that may have been the june contest. All this action in the cat forum lately is starting to get to me. crazy