• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new sunfish swimbait

-ebby-

can't really tell so a few questions?

is that image over foil or another background?

whats that image printed on, tissue or ...?

and is that really assembled? if it's assembled that's a very nice tight fit, great job. i've been thinking of getting into those swimbaits but time is so slim now it's hard to experiment anymore. frown

Quote:
little quick to make that assumption ain't it

Quote:
if i do decide to sell any in the future i will let every one know

i don't think it was too quick. i know i walked a thin line before i took the plunge, and better he know now than have to be bannished for awhile.

can't really tell so a few questions?

is that image over foil or another background?

whats that image printed on, tissue or ...?

and is that really assembled? if it's assembled that's a very nice tight fit, great job. i've been thinking of getting into those swimbaits but time is so slim now it's hard to experiment anymore. frown

it is not foiled that takes to much work and doesn't look that much better now i just use paper and glue or you can use the label paper that has a sticky back it is assembled but it is curved, hard to explain but i have it sitting to the joints make it curved instead of straight it is not as tight fit as the pic looks witch is good you don't want it to be to tight any other ?'s pm me- i might not respond right away because i dont check this forum as much because there are a couple other ones i like better than this one. and i think you are on TU my name on there is ebby also

thanks ebby. FM only started this forum early this year. so it's still a work in progress. biggest thing here i've seen is no one really asks questions about lure building so much yet. a few but not alot. it's hard to just come up with something to say without knowing there's an interest you know? anyway, PM's are disabled here so that's not an option. so if you get here fast that's cool. if not i'll be here whenever, lol.

i've been working on a foil sided top water but time is zero right now. i textured it so it looks like scales kind of. more like a hammered blade with squared/rectangle dips not round. mabe i'll post a thread with stages from start to finish, if i ever get time.

I am not so much into the lure building(a guy only has so much time for hobbies) but some of the work on the lures I have been seeing definitely some fine craftsmanship. Nice to see that kind of work.

Keep posting and I may have to find some time for another hobby, well I could probably squeeze it in if I quit fishing, naaww ain't gonna do that wink