Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonny_redhorse

"BogEagles"

9 posts in this topic

I can't really say I've seen a ton of owls the last week or so but there certainly isn't a shortage of bald eagles! grin...saw 2 today on the north end of the "Bog"...Oh yes!....I ran into Mr.StCatfish this afternoon(Nichols Lake) also looking for those elusive owls .....no owls for me today! grin

eagle98.jpg

eagle41.jpg

eagle67.jpg

Nice baldy shots.

I think the only GGO seen recently has been the McDaviit owl and its a shy one.

Thanks Jay!.....Steve and I did make a few swings on McDavitt to try and locate the recent GGO....not much action...then headed north on #7 in hopes of seeing the NHO at the Sax Road intersection....Looks like we just plain missed em or they may have moved to new hunting grounds...

Nice ones, Jonny! It was good to see you out there. Better owls next time, but you nailed you some nice eagles. smilesmile

Great series, jonny! I like his perch. Did you put it there? grin

Thanks guys!.......Lol!.....Ya right.....a 600 lb.photo prop!...always carry an assortment in my pick-up box for "those special" photo emergencies!.....one popple....1 balsam...1 spruce and my favorite,a 13' white pine....you know..."for that special effect".........But you know,those knots are really tough on my right shoulder going through those deep ditches cry.......... grin

Nice shots Jonny. Now you have to get some of those owl shots grin I don't know why I said that when I need to get a couple of shots of both myself. We will see what the New Year brings.

Thanks guys!.......Lol!.....Ya right.....a 600 lb.photo prop!...always carry an assortment in my pick-up box for "those special" photo emergencies!.....one popple....1 balsam...1 spruce and my favorite,a 13' white pine....you know..."for that special effect".........But you know,those knots are really tough on my right shoulder going through those deep ditches cry.......... grin

I always wonder if you guys bring the moss and a glue gun for your shots. We don't get much of that here. Looks like you had a great day out even without your owl.