• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"BogEagles"

jonny_redhorse

I can't really say I've seen a ton of owls the last week or so but there certainly isn't a shortage of bald eagles! grin...saw 2 today on the north end of the "Bog"...Oh yes!....I ran into Mr.StCatfish this afternoon(Nichols Lake) also looking for those elusive owls .....no owls for me today! grin

eagle98.jpg

eagle41.jpg

eagle67.jpg

Thanks Jay!.....Steve and I did make a few swings on McDavitt to try and locate the recent GGO....not much action...then headed north on #7 in hopes of seeing the NHO at the Sax Road intersection....Looks like we just plain missed em or they may have moved to new hunting grounds...

Thanks guys!.......Lol!.....Ya right.....a 600 lb.photo prop!...always carry an assortment in my pick-up box for "those special" photo emergencies!.....one popple....1 balsam...1 spruce and my favorite,a 13' white pine....you know..."for that special effect".........But you know,those knots are really tough on my right shoulder going through those deep ditches cry.......... grin

Thanks guys!.......Lol!.....Ya right.....a 600 lb.photo prop!...always carry an assortment in my pick-up box for "those special" photo emergencies!.....one popple....1 balsam...1 spruce and my favorite,a 13' white pine....you know..."for that special effect".........But you know,those knots are really tough on my right shoulder going through those deep ditches cry.......... grin

I always wonder if you guys bring the moss and a glue gun for your shots. We don't get much of that here. Looks like you had a great day out even without your owl.