• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

blades for srtikemaster

L_Cappo

i bought strikemaster lazer but i dont like those shaving blades.i talked to a few ppl and they said i couldnt put the chipper blades on.it has 2 blades but why wouldnt 2 chipper blades go on there?

yes i am lol.ya i dont like the shaver blades.i had an eskimo with the chipper blades on it and wow.i didnt have to press down at all to get it to cut.i guess i'll have to put my eskimo cutter on it,but i have to use my extension in order for that to fit my strikemaster head.ohwell thanks for all the info.

I have the Strikemaster 2000 with the chipper blade and I have less problems cutting than my friend with the lazer blade. He bent his flighting so I lent him my spare chipper blade. I also have a MagIII that was at least 15 years old and never had a problem with the flighting or the blades.

Mnhunter, if you have to push down on the lazer to make it cut the pitch of the blades is off. SM can repitch the blades and it will cut effortlessly. Did you buy it used or new? Also, the only complaint I know of with the Lazer is reopening holes in the perm, not always a problem but once in awhile. That might be the only trouble, with your perm a Zipple. But for hole hopping, like said earlier, hot knife through butter.

i bought it brand new and the guy told me i might have to press down a little to get it to cut.i got the duel blades but i dont think its not cutting the way it should.he also told me it would not redrill holes.but thats where i can put my eskimo drill on it strikemaster head.maybe i'll get a hold of strikemaster and ask them about the pitch.