• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PS3 Musts???

zamboni

I love SOCOM campains, but the online version is hard to get your friends in the same game and searching through servers to find a game you want to play sux. I dunno, I thought that connecting to games could've been done better since it's PS3, but it's the same as it was from the PS2. Once your in a game it's sweet and the amount of scopes and customization is amazing.

Having said that I still like COD5 better. But I like the WW2 era thanks to the History and Military channels. It reminds me of Band of Brothers - Battle of the Bulge - 101st Airborne holding Bastone. OK driving the tanks are sweet to. And the dogs are way worse than the chopper in COD4.

I do miss COD4 though - I traded it in. I know, that was stupid

Has anyone played that new tomb raider?

I've got GHWT. It's a good one, even though medium is about as advanced as I'm going to get.

Dont give up man! The easiest way to play hard and expert IMO is to use your four fingers on teh bottom four buttons instead of your Pointer finger on the Green, start on the Red one. That way, it makes the green one the harder one to hit, but in all actuality, it's easier to move your pointer finger to the green than it is to move your pinkie finger to the Orange. Takes some practice, but you'll get it. I said the same thing you did lol

No, but I got some cash. So I was thinking of picking up the new Tomb Raider. But I dunno, I need to replace a rod that I ran over this past summer.

I finally got on a lil tear last night - 17 kill streak on World at War. Not too shabby for me.