• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's it worth?

groundraker

Question

7 answers to this question

Wow sand I'd like you to price my motors.I recently went to a pre auction to check sale prices a 60s 18 hp Evenrude 100.00 20 1974 evenrude 100.00,73 Merc 20 hp 125.00.

The motor I was interseted in a 85 merc 50 4 cyl.listed at 1199.00 at auction I got it for less that half price.

I found this on [YouNeedAuthorization] under sold items. It received 25 bids and sold for $266 on Nov. 25th

- Wish

1967 Johnson 20 hp Outboard Motor FD 21R (Item number: 120336383488

Up for auction

1967 Johnson 20hp Outboard Boat Motor

Model FD 21R

Serial # J2769008

This is a well kept 1967 Johnson 20 hp Outboard boat Motor. This motor has been stored in the garage for the past year without being used or started. The last time it was used, it ran perfectly, it might need an carburetor kit installed before it is operational. It has always been dependable and reliable. I have kept a routine maintenance schedule, which included annual spark plugs, carburetor maintenance, and lower unit lubrication.

In good running condition

Please ask questions before bidding as all sales are final.

Winning bidder must make payment within 3 days of end of auction.

No personal checks

I just checked the auction I looked at prices before auction & after,Well I guess the "you'll get whatever someone will pay" is right. Some smaller motors that were priced under 150 $ at the before auction, Most all went for 2-4Xs the sale asking price!

These buyers must not have done a walk through before the auction started?? They would have saved lots buying at the closeout sale.

I picked up my 65' Johnson 6 horse last summer for $250. I felt I got a fair price.

right now I would see 3-4 hundred if it is in good shape. more come april. if you arent in need of the cash I would hold on to it till the ice breaks.