• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

treadmill help

bigsandynorth1

Question

5 answers to this question

Buy Used, I like Pacemaster, but I am into power walking and like it's stiffer bed. Go to 2nd Wind try some. Then be patient on Craigs List you will save 50 to 75%. A lot of people buy treadmills and do not use them. Now is peak time for potential users to buy, Spring is peak time for them to sell.

The worst time to buy excercise stuff or join a gym is now. If you can wait 2 months you will be able to pick them up cheap. Most will be only used a few times. There is something about the new year that motivates people. I would be willing to bet that 2nd wind gets most of their used inventory around March or April. Go to Craig's with a little patience and an idea of what you are looking for. You will get the best deal.