• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks for the tips!

1lkstage

All set for ice! Heres the first pictures I took when I got home with it. I took the plow off.

I wanted to send a big Thank You to you ATV guys for all the tips and advise on what to watch for. Been in the market for a long time. Figure if your gonna take the plunge, Might as well set it up right, and have it over with.

07' Suzuki 700 fi

60" Moose plow, 2500 lb Warn winch, Hand/thumb warmers, Auger/gun rack, push bumper, Moose rear storage rack, 14" ITP Alum rims with 27" Mud lite Radial tires, 2" reciever,and the trickle battery charger/monitor. Also built a double bucket rack to mount on the back. Just need a windshield, but couldn't find one I liked.

Now, for a place to ride!!

Lonnie

This First one is just not right!! grin

112508013.jpg

112508014.jpg

Nice looking ride Lonnie. Did you get that down at Peak Perf.?

If you're looking for a place to ride, keep an eye open here in the ATV forums. We're trying to get something set up for this winter.

Congrat's on the new ride! Wish mine still looked like that! On the windshield issue, I own a 2005 Kingquad, and I unsuccessfully tried a Cobra brand (didn't work). I bought a Slipstreamer brand last year and it is a P.O.S.! It is a quick release model, but it "releases" all the time when I ride. I would look at the Kimpex line or possibly the VIP Air brand.