• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fabrication help

WTN4ICE

I bought this sled for the sole purpose of ice fishing and pulling my Voyager. I have the H2O mounted and now would like some sort of rack to hold the tank and bucket.Anyone have any suggestions where to get this done ?? I have no welding skills. I had a guy tell me he could do this but between working,hunting and drinking it's not getting done and I am getting impatient to get it done. Any help would be much appreciated.

015.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

Get two of those platic crates that are like what the grocery stores use to hold four one gallon milk jugs. Connect them together with several plastic wire ties. Then either wire tie or screw them to the machine. I like using three of them tied together on the back of the ATV.

Excellent point....

yeah, I have the same problem on my 98 Yamaha Venture. I have a nice shelf on the back, but the taillight would be blocked if I put anything back there.

I wanted a Ski-doo Touring because there is a basket on the back, and the taillight is mounted on the back of the basket.

I guess the op could mount a trailer light on the back bar.