• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trailer recommendation?

pauly

I'm looking at getting a new trailer to haul an ATV and my Clam 6800 portable (6' by 3+' folded up). I would also like to be able to pull the trailer on the lake with the ATV. The smaller the better! Any ideas?

I have a bear trax 5 X 8 trailer that I really like. I have not put my portable in with the atv since it has gone in my truck but I think it would work. As for the trailer I really like it. It is is pulled by my sportsman 500 with ease and the back folds down so you don't need ramps

I would stay away from the some of the cheepo steel ones that some of the farm stores sell.

That's what I have and I've easily gotten my money out of it. The biggest problem is it rusted before I used it. Still works. Had to add new lights after 6 years of use.

I had a cheapo steel and it lasted about 6 years or so. It would still work but was cheaply built with welds breaking, smaller tires, intermittant lights etc. I got a 5x8 Aluma and I love it. It will easily last a bunch longer than the cheapo. My otter lodge fits perfect sideways in front or behind my ATV.

I had a cheapo steel and it lasted about 6 years or so. It would still work but was cheaply built with welds breaking, smaller tires, intermittant lights etc. I got a 5x8 Aluma and I love it. It will easily last a bunch longer than the cheapo. My otter lodge fits perfect sideways in front or behind my ATV.