• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakemaster and Vista

Jeremy airjer W

Question

FYI, for those of you that have been waiting for Lakemaster to address the Windows Vista compatibly issue the upgrade is finally available. I installed it this morning and found a bunch of new lakes in Hi-def, including a few I have enjoyed frequenting!

4 answers to this question

Airjer,

I installed the update last week on my laptop.

Love the new features. I am interested to see how it works with my Delorme GPS antenna, haven't had time to configure it yet, but I think it is going to be a great tool for when the ice is thick enough to drive on the lake to find that spot on the spot.

A 15" display is a lot better then a 5" on my 337.

Love the arial view feature being able to plot my waypoints on the picture. Just wish they could have been able to integrate the contours into the photos, would have been a no brainer then.

WW

PS all in all a great tool for prescouting a lake before I get there, and loading waypoints on the finder is the easiest thing to do now.