• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gophers vs Badgers

snoozebutton

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Quote:
POT/KETTLE don't you think PierB??

Not hardly Badge.... nice try though.

Of course my point was to point out the hypocrisy and constant living in the past of most Packer/Sconi Backer Fans.

Yeah we get it you guys were great way back when......yawn!

Granted I was trolling for some better responses but you having to dig through old post will have to do!... grin

Quote:
The Packers championships were "old time trivia" right?

BINGO!

The point is you're telling Snoozebutton not to compare the Gophers and Badgers because MN won 6 championships (with the last one being 48 years ago). OLD TIME TRIVIA smile

POT/KETTLE when it comes to the Packers/Vikings comparison.

You can't have it both ways PierB!! grin

The "Golden Gophers"....what a program!

This isn't my first day at the rodeo guys!

Try to pay attention this time things seem to be going right over your heads! grin

I could give a Rats Arse about the so called 6 National Football Championships that we have OK?....they mean nothing to me and have no bearing on how much better Wisconsin Badger Football is, has been and may continue to be than the Gophers Football program.

Are you with me so far?

Did you really believe I was serious and I really believed we have a better football program or we can't even compare the two Teams based on Gopher Dominance in the 30's and 40's?.....Good Grief People!

It's called a Troll.... or a bit of a spoof on how we Viking Fans have to listen endlessly to Packer Fans talk about their Championships from the 50's and 60's...or as Badge likes to say 40 or more years ago.....LOL

So NO I'm not having it nor do I want it both ways Badge.

Are we clear now?... grin...

Originally Posted By: Badger
Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Quote:
POT/KETTLE don't you think PierB??

Not hardly Badge.... nice try though.

Of course my point was to point out the hypocrisy and constant living in the past of most Packer/Sconi Backer Fans.

Yeah we get it you guys were great way back when......yawn!

Granted I was trolling for some better responses but you having to dig through old post will have to do!... grin

Quote:
The Packers championships were "old time trivia" right?

BINGO!

The point is you're telling Snoozebutton not to compare the Gophers and Badgers because MN won 6 championships (with the last one being 48 years ago). OLD TIME TRIVIA smile

POT/KETTLE when it comes to the Packers/Vikings comparison.

You can't have it both ways PierB!! grin

The "Golden Gophers"....what a program!

This isn't my first day at the rodeo guys!

Try to pay attention this time things seem to be going right over your heads! grin

I could give a Rats Arse about the so called 6 National Football Championships that we have OK?....they mean nothing to me and have no bearing on how much better Wisconsin Badger Football is, has been and may continue to be than the Gophers Football program.

Are you with me so far?

Did you really believe I was serious and I really believed we have a better football program or we can't even compare the two Teams based on Gopher Dominance in the 30's and 40's?.....Good Grief People!

It's called a Troll.... or a bit of a spoof on how we Viking Fans have to listen endlessly to Packer Fans talk about their Championships from the 50's and 60's...or as Badge likes to say 40 or more years ago.....LOL

So NO I'm not having it nor do I want it both ways Badge.

Are we clear now?... grin...

Another post about the Gopher Championships from PierB...

Tough Loss.....guess our 7th National title will have to wait until next year..

CRYSTAL CLEAR PierB! LOL grin

I'd rather push a Gopher than drive a Badger! grin

The important thing to remember is that the Gopher/Badger rivalry should always be taken lightly and not personally. I attend the Gopher/Badger football game in Madison every (other) year. I go because I love the atmosphere of Camp Randall and the U of W. For those who have never been there, it's what college football is all about and you should really make an effort to see a college game there. Sure we get razzed a little by Badger fans, but most true Badger football fans are also true fans of college football and know that the border rivalry is all in good fun. By the end of the night those of us dressed in maroon and gold are sharing a few taps with those in red striped pants and you forget about the final score.

One last thing...GO GOPHERS!

Exactly sohaaad! I have many buddies that are Gophers fans and its been a fun rivalry. There have been a lot of close games over the years. I'm glad the Gophers will finally get the new stadium and have a college atmosphere, unlike the roller dome! Camp Randall is quite an experience.