Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

Heroes

5 posts in this topic

Who all watches this? I've been since the beginning and it keeps turning and going now where. I'm getting close to being done with these types of shows. There's Prison Break and Lost that do the same dang thing.

Sandman, I've been watching Heroes since the beginning also. I couldnt stand last season, but I'm actually liking the latest shows. Syler being a 'good' guy and Petrelli's father showing up works for me.....although we'll see how it all plays out.

Like it very much. Watched all of them on DVD this summer, so I'm current. Very well done. Ali Larter? To die for......

/Former comic nerd as a kid

Like it very much. Watched all of them on DVD this summer, so I'm current. Very well done. Ali Larter? To die for......

Hayden Pantierre, too. grin

Prison Break, so the older brother went to prison for a crime he didn't commit, and the younger brother commits a crime on purpose to get sent to prison to spring him?? What if he got sent to a different prison?? That would have really backfired on him