• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Allen Fined $50K

zamboni

Click to reveal..
I thought you were smarter than this Pier?? Let me make it simple for you...read this slowly so it can register. Al Harris never was fined for the legal tackle on AP. Allen was fined for his low hits on the QB. That's the difference!LOL

Yes I understand you don't understand the Difference between special Rules implemented by the NFL to overly protect the QB and what a real Cheap shot is.

Again if you took a pole of NFL players and General managers and asked them which play was Cheaper Al's Chop tackle on AP or Allen's slipping, sliding, crawling into the QB and accidentaly hurting his knee it would 100 percent for Al's play.

Go Vikes... grin

Click to reveal..
I thought you were smarter than this Pier?? Let me make it simple for you...read this slowly so it can register. Al Harris never was fined for the legal tackle on AP. Allen was fined for his low hits on the QB. That's the difference!LOL

Yes I understand you don't understand the Difference between special Rules implemented by the NFL to overly protect the QB and what a real Cheap shot is.

Again if you took a pole of NFL players and General managers and asked them which play was Cheaper Al's Chop tackle on AP or Allen's slipping, sliding, crawling into the QB and accidentaly hurting his knee it would 100 percent for Al's play.

Go Vikes... grin

Once again PierB...Harris never was flagged or fined for his clean hit. When it happened, nobody in the NFL suggested it was a cheapshot. Allen was fined for the low hits to the QB (I never said cheap).

Winfield (who I like) makes clean hard hits, that are often low every week. Not CHEAP....LOW by the knees. You see DBacks do that each Sunday.

Take your poll and get back to the board with your results! grinLOL grin

You're not making sense on this one...don't burn the popcorn. smile

I think if you look at it, every week there are hits that should have/could have been flagged/fined. Are all of them? No. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for a player to be fined. Just doesn't seem like a lot of consistency. There are plenty of clean hits that are now drawing fines because the NFL wants to protect the All Important QB, and there are plenty of hits on others that could be considered cheap or dirty that are never discussed again. It is getting to subjective. Just give the QB a set of flags. grin

The difference btween the two is that Twoine uses these things that hang down from your shoulders...i believe they are called arms for a wrap-up tackle. That is the difference harry Al speared at A.P's leg.

Well said fishin58 crazy Who can argue with that analogy?

Originally Posted By: fishin58
The difference btween the two is that Twoine uses these things that hang down from your shoulders...i believe they are called arms for a wrap-up tackle. That is the difference harry Al speared at A.P's leg.

Well said fishin58 crazy Who can argue with that analogy?

Badge are you OK?...you are not making any sense today....LOL.