Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott Stein

Deer Activity

7 posts in this topic

anyone seeing deer signs? been out lookin the last couple days found 3 scraps gunna put the cam out tomorrow night see whos makin the scrap smile

seen some rubs and scrapes a few days ago but have not been back out wind is not right for my stand, hope this week they are saying a north wind.

This weekend in the rain in North Dakota, the deer moved very well and we were rewarded for our efforts with numerous deer. I saw many scrapes, rubs and most bucks seem to be on their own. I'm sure the majority of the scrapes were by young bucks making perimiter scapes.

Put a cam on 2 scrapes that were about 4' across today.. we'll see whos tearin up the woods!

I was out this evening hunting an alfalfa field. Saw 18 different deer including 8 small bucks. No scrapes rubs or rut type activity.

was out this weekend up north, saw some sign but didnt see many deer. I heard the acorn harvest was huge this year and kept a lot of the deer hidden well cause they didnt have to go looking for food?

Was out by almelund this weekend west of taylors falls. Found 6 active scrapes and a few rubs. Was impressed to see so many already. And this was only by our current stand sites.