Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Where does a guy go to get a rifle Bore Sitted

9 posts in this topic

anyone have any ideas. I was thinking of running to Gander, but not sure if they do it.

What does it cost. I live in Chanhassen.

yes they do it(Gander). not sure if the price is different but to mount a scope and bore site was $25.

If it costs you money to have someone else do it for you...Check e bay and buy a bore sighting kit, so you can do multiple guns/calibers. I think I paid $30-$40 for mine and love it. They might be cheaper? Haven't checked them out in a while. Then you can do it on your own time.

I just took mine to our local sporting goods store and they did it for nothing...took them about 5 minutes. Now after it stops raining I will go site er in....

Gander will do it for free. They did mine last year.

thanks for the information guys. Im going to take it to gander next week to get it done. Thanks for the help

Make sure you bring the gun to the customer service desk (preferably cased) and let them know what you are there for. They will send you back to the gunsmith or carry it back there for you.