• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need a few opinions here......

north red river

I would start Jackson - Oak D is 26th vs pass while Cinci is ranked 12th; Oaks run D(13th) should keep the ball up in the air while Cincies run D(28th) should keep the ball on the ground for Oaks offense. It is this run D of Cincies that would lead to...

Go with starting Lewis - Tougher call. I too had to contemplate long and hard whether or not to start Lewis, and I still haven't decided. The only reason I would play him is because Cincies run D is so terrible. The Pack is nothing too special either, but Graham has to share the ball more.

Good Luck

If the Cincy/Browns game is like last year's game Edwards could have a huge day. Neither team's defense is anything special so who knows what'll happen this year. Tough to say. Chris Chambers could get more attention which would leave some looks for Jackson too. The Cleveland QB is on the verge of being a clipboard holder on the sidelines so that may spur him to perform better than he has this season.