• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter and their Monster Box!

Valleye

I'm looking to fit my ATV for this upcoming ice season. I looked at the Otter HSOforum and they have some storage systems that are a bit pricey but look interesting nonetheless.

So if any of you have any info on the Otter monster box or pics of it on your ATV that would be great to see. Or if you have some pics of how you guys organize your ATV or sleds that may give me some ideas.

BTW Nice lookin site with lotsa info!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Valleye.

For starters, here's an old thread that shows some pictures of a large Otter Monster Box. It will carry a ton of stuff.

Large Monster Box

I know several here in this Forum are running a Monster Box. I've been running a Monster Box since first off the production line and, from my experience, it'll be the last cargo box you'll need to buy.

Here's a picture of my ATV w/Otter Box. Sorry I don't have a closer picture.

Dave is right, it is a great utility box that'll hold all of your gear securely. I really like the ability to pack it full of ice fishing gear and not having to worry about it. This year I'm getting the Otter bucket holder add-on accessory to carry the minnow pail.

Ice_fishing_2007_small.jpg

Valleye, if you click this link you can see my pics of a Otter Monster box Large on a Honda rancher AT with the auger attachment. The rancher is a 400cc so that should give you a good idea.I went with the large so I can fit my Big Buddy heater inside with all my electronics and be able to lock it when I drive to shore and go in the bar. Hope this helps, Iceman out~ Oop's I forgot the link.

http://dakotaiceman.spaces.live.com

Nice!!! I tell you those boxes are huge. Now I think I have an idea where Jimmy Hoffa is. LOL grin Now I just need to find a dealer close by. Otter Outdoors charge a pretty hefty shipping charge! The medium should be fine w/ the auger shield.

Thanks Fellas!

I bought the medium box at last years ice show. $199, no tax, shipped to my door from marine general. thought it was a decent deal. I've bought something from them almost every year at the ice show and they are great to deal with!! I told him I wanted the box, so he walked with me over to the otter guy and got some numbers and then gave me the deal. I bought it from marine general, but it was shipped to me directly from otter.