Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
love to hunt

Lets see your hunting rig

16 posts in this topic

This is a projest that has taken up most of my summer.

Check it out and offer any sugestions. I am always looking to improve.

While you are at it, show off your prefered mode of transportation.

This is what I started with.

1.jpg

And here is the nearly completed unit.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Looks like a good machine for grouse hunting on those less traveled gravel roads.

Notre from admin, please read forum policy before posting again, thank-you.

P9160369.jpg

and this is what makes it move 18hp scavenger

P9160376.jpg

put it altogether and it looks like this

just add a island and your in business

P9170374.jpg

I bet that golf cart would draw some attention at my local links, >Clubs in the back , shot guns hangin out the side while golfing in camo.lol That would make a pretty pic. Highly illeagle but funny.

sorry about the branding guys I just learned how to post pictures and got a little excited

Dan Z,

Two things.

1. How am I supposed to work and not go home and start messing with all my stuff after that AWESOME PICTURE? Ha ha ha.

2. Does your blind fold up or is that how you ride across the lake? If it does fold up, I'd be curios to see how.

well well, thats just my stuff, when we all get together thats a quarter of the spread might sound like a lot but we hunt some pretty big lakes and need the numbers. add 50 goose floaters a few dozen mallards, and a few more dozen divers. and thats the full recipe. might as well add if were hunting and island a body has a couple doz full bodies and some shells, hardcores, and dsd's yup its a passion alright.

danz,

you need to get a few more Decoys!!

I counted 139 decoys that are good to go

Dan Z,

Two things.

1. How am I supposed to work and not go home and start messing with all my stuff after that AWESOME PICTURE? Ha ha ha.

2. Does your blind fold up or is that how you ride across the lake? If it does fold up, I'd be curios to see how.

the blind goes across the lake like that (very sturdy) although it does collapse I would not have enough room for all them decoys. it fold directly in half inside the boat. I will post a pic later

Dan Z,

Two things.

this is what it looks like folded down sometimes we haul it this way but most times we just leave it up

P9180381.jpgP9180382.jpg

I did not build this blind so I do not want to ruin this guys business but here are a couple pictures of some pretty important pieces to the puzzle. if you want this guy to build your blind just e mail me [YouNeedAuthorization]@yahoo.com

this is were it pivets so it can fold down pretty simple

P9190001.jpg

this is the same piece of condiut just at the top holding the blind in place

P9190002.jpg

this is were the blind is attached to the boat

P9190003.jpg

Now that is one nice setup. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the investment of the blind?