• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Motorcycle Clothes

JigginIsLife

Ok situation is this:

I just bought a motorcycle a 2000 Yam V-star 650. Its all black and chrome.

Problem is this: I am lookiing for a leather jacket and/or chaps for riding but i dont want to have it say "harley" on it because i as well as others i would assume would think it would be tacky. so I am wondering does anyone know where a good place would be to pick up a leather jacket and chaps that are either unmarked or a yamaha jacket would work too, and if possible keeping it on the cheeper side (still in college)

Try Leatherup.com or Shade Tree in Big Lake I think the web site is Shadetreepowersports.com Shade tree will allow you to order off the web and return to the store if needed. Leatherup you need to ship the product back if you need to return it.