Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JigginIsLife

Motorcycle Clothes

6 posts in this topic

Ok situation is this:

I just bought a motorcycle a 2000 Yam V-star 650. Its all black and chrome.

Problem is this: I am lookiing for a leather jacket and/or chaps for riding but i dont want to have it say "harley" on it because i as well as others i would assume would think it would be tacky. so I am wondering does anyone know where a good place would be to pick up a leather jacket and chaps that are either unmarked or a yamaha jacket would work too, and if possible keeping it on the cheeper side (still in college)

Shadetree is another good option. Usually this time of year you can get a heck of a deal if you go to their Big Lake store.

Try Leatherup.com or Shade Tree in Big Lake I think the web site is Shadetreepowersports.com Shade tree will allow you to order off the web and return to the store if needed. Leatherup you need to ship the product back if you need to return it.

Take a nice short ride to Croixland Leather Works 208 2nd Ave. Osceola, WI 54020

715-294-4640

They are sure to have what you want on their consignment racks.