Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chuckwagon

back pack that holds tree stand?

7 posts in this topic

where could i find a back pack that holds my lone wold alpha hangon and sticks? would like to be able to carry gear and stand all in one. what are some other guys doing out there? any pointers would be great!

Most stands have backpack straps that come with it.. I then just bungie cord my bak pack to the stand. And then carry my bow.

This is what has worked for me... I am not aware of a stand that can fit into a back pack or a backpack large enough to fit a stand in.

Otherwise i think you can get backpack straps made to carry a stand at Fleet Farm for about 20$

Ive got a Big pack frame and pack from when I worked in Alaska, I have fit my whole full body deer decoy in there,you can get ones similar out of Cabelas, If you want to go to that extreme, it would work pretty good.

I put two clips on my backpack. My stand has straps on it so I clip my packpack onto the stand, it works great

Buy a Duluth pack like they use for BWCA. Heck, you can fit a small car in those packs. Only problem is that I've never seen one in camo.

I also strap my pack onto my stand and have shoulder straps on my stands.

Nels

sorry i was not clear on my post, i meant a back pack that a stand will strap to. not put a stand in a back pack. but now that i think of it straping the back pack to the stand sounds a lot better and cheaper!! thanks guys