• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So how did you do at Hay Days?

Gus

Was only there on Saturday. Buddy got a new seat for his sled that was in almost new condition for $75. I bought a pair of Klim Gor-tex boots for $145, which is only $25 off, but more than paid for the admission and a few beers. Lots of stuff to be seen, seemed like more sleds in the ditch outside of Haydays for sale than in the actual swap, but I was not looking for a sled, I was looking for parts, so maybe that is why it seemed that way. I left before the rain on Saturday and didn't go back for Sunday, but I have to think the rain drove the prices down on many items. Plenty of new stuff vendors to look at too. Might have to look into the adjustable handlebar riser by Rox, allows you to lower the bars for good trail riding comfort and raise them up for power riding in the powder. Haydays is kind of like the fair as far as people watching goes, all walks of life. It amazes me the money that these young kids are spending on their trucks to "pimp" them out with the lifts, rims, paint, ...ect. I was like that to a certain extent too when I was young, but man, I didn't have a bankroll big enough to do what it seems every young gun up there was doing......but the girls didn't look like they do now back then either, so maybe I am just getting old....... Bring on the ice and snow!!!!