• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New changes

Glenn...then you know all of them...grass don't grow on a busy street, a rolling stone gathers no moss, a high forehead is a sign of intelligence, God created good looking people, the rest he covered with hair, etc. I've had my "high forehead" since high school and that was long ago. grin

And DeeDee....Mrs. Tom will NOT let me meet you in person. 35 years and she still get jealous some times. confusedgrinlaughwinkcrazy

They always find there way back home don't they. I have been told they really never leave for good, just for longer periods of time.

G.C.

My bald joke. "If you are bald in the front of your head, that means you are a good thinker. If you have a bald spot in the back of your head, you are a good lover. If you have a bald spot in the front and back, you just think your a good lover"