• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can't believe it, i missed bristol!

Cyberfish

Wow, i really must be losing interest in nascar, LOL

3 years ago missing that race would be unthinkable! i didn t even know I missed it til today.

Between the stoopid chase, and the cutting out the best tracks my interest is rapidly fading I guess...

With three wide racing Bristol has lost some appeal! I DVR the races and only watch the parts that are worth watching. It was kind of funny watching Jimmy Johnson tear up Randy Mosses truck on Wednesday. Between that and little bush's incident thats about all there was to watch.

I think it is going to get interesting down the stretch with Shrub and Edwards going at it! I too have not missed many races but echoing what you guys said, the COT is dragging the sport down.

Tunrevir~

I would still rather be watching what some people call a boring NASCAR race that anything else that is on tv. The one thing I like about the COT is that it separates the guys who are "driving the wheels off" from the guys that are just riding around the track.

I might watch a little once the weather gets bad, always could use a good nap haha I agree with johnsonator, it might be the best thing on TV. But for me the internet has pretty much replaced TV so it doesn't really matter :P