• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hurricane #1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will Lisa, There is NO WAY I will ride out another one. dude Lake Toms daughter needs to get off the coast. If I had a bigger house I would invite her here but we will most likly have the in-laws here.

Another miss...whew. Not so good for Texas.

Galveston evacuates, Houston awaits Ike floods

Hurricane warning along Texas coast; Cat 4, Friday night landfall possible

And I just found out one of my great-nieces is packing up to get out of the way. They can't get insurance for these things.

you can get insurance but your going to pay out your behind for it, unless they bought a home after 2004, no insurance companies will take on new policies. I totally got lucky and got locked in at $500 ded. for hurricanes and natural disasters. My insurance company hates me

Or it could be since the WI women stated posting, they went into hiding! shockedshockedcrazy

Lets see....Lisa is hard at her new job.

Theresa has all them cats.

DeeDee is getting soaked.

Hope is still unpacking.

And the others will make up an excuse just because the can.

Oh, and I forgot about Glenda...she is busy picking out new wardrobes.

hey, hey you guys be nice to me. smilegrin its bad enough with the gals piling it on without your help. crazyshocked gary, ill bet thats what there doing is cookin and cleanin for there men. winkwhistlelaugh or just maybe there cleaning fish, do ya think? shockedlaughwhistle