• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MarCum warranties!

SkitterPopper

Looks like MarCum owners are going to be very happy! It looks like Nature Vision is going to honor all MarCum warranties for units purchased before their takeover. This is great news and Nature Vision deserves a big thumbs up from MarCum owners. laugh

I had read in another forum that they will honor warrenties for items purchased prior to the take over but there would be a flat fee charged for the repairs. I think it was $50 for flashers & $75 for cameras.

Don't know if this is completely acurate or not.

I do know that Jon, who worked in customer support/tech support for Marcum, is working for Nature Vision right now. That alone speaks volumes. I even talked to him right after the swap, just to verify personally smile

Scratch my earlier comments - sorry for the confusion. I guess they will honor the warrenty for sales prior to NatureVision purchase if you have a reciept. From what I understand any other flasher repair will still be done for a $45 flat rate.

This info is second hand and not directly from NV/Marcum. So may want to take it with a grain of salt.