• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Judas Priest Concert

PerchJerker

Just got back from seeing Judas Priest at the Myth. We were figuring it out and the first time I saw them in concert was 25 years ago. Wow, talk about a reality check.

The Priest still brings it, I thought it was a GREAT show. Anyone else see it?

Rock Hard! Ride Free!

My brother caught their show a couple of years back, when they came to town.He said it was a pretty good show. I did not catch last night-not my style of music these days. I do remember standing in front of a stack of their Marshall amps/speakers at the Met Center, back in the early 80's.I was on the first row. I couldn't hear for three days after that show.Judas Priest certainly rocks it out, no doubt about it.

I was there. Very good, and they played some tunes that I didn't really expect to hear (not counting the ones off the new album). Robbo doesn't move around much, but was of much better voice than when I saw them a couple years ago (though I think some digital enhancement was done). The rest of the band is CD perfect. But, good Lord, did the opening act reek. I have never been to a show where the opening act provided a 10 minute drum solo. The drummer must have bought the P.A. system for the band. The Metal Church would have been much better.

That was the first time I've ever been to the Myth. Larger, but very reminiscent of the Mirage. I would definitely see another show there. I just might have to go to Motorhead.