• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Temps

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude Tom. A little early for that picture. Wait until the ice forms first then it can snow.

I think we can get 7 out of 8. I don't care for Florida, maybe to visit, so I can catch a Tarpon, but that would be it.

Do they have crab legs down there DEE DEE.......

Great place near Cocoa called Grill's...they have a lot of seafood....mahi mahi is the best.

Dee Dee wanted snow, so I went back to that avatar.

Tarpon are fun to catch and they are in the Banana and Indian rivers depending on the time of the year.

Red fish and snook are fun to catch, and people like to eat the snook, but they have a size limit. Trout are in these spots too, but they have a season and size limit too.

gary - yes we do have crab legs down here, but at most places they are very small unless you want to pay alot for them. I havent had the pleasure of deep sea fishing but I have checked into it and its really affordable it like $50-60 for the day per person, so I was going to try to talk my husband into going with me. I would take the boys there old enough but they said if a huge fish jerk-baits the pole out of their hands I would have to pay $100 for the pole.

Tom - LOVE the avitar! It feels cooler already! Oh wait that was the a/c kickin on. blush

YA Red Fish would be another good one. They look like they would be a lot of fun. Of course being the world traveler I am (Not).

I can fly anywhere for free or 20 bucks round trip if I want to go first class, my desires are to go to the cabin up north. Is something wrong with me. I am OK with this.

G.C.

WHOOO HOOOOO!!! Cold front commin in its only gonna be 89 degrees tomorrow! smirk Just kidding I see your having another lovely 73 degree day today. Once again the weatherman says 92 feels like 99, and your guy says 73 feels like 73 laugh Hey 10 degrees less then today...I'll take it! wink

75 up here and yes it does feel like 75. This summer is much closer to the norm, last year was miserable up here on the

Range. We spent most of the summer in the upper 80s to mid 90s. I know for those of you in FL that doesn't sound so bad, but we are just not used that kinda heat up here.

But in winter when we are 35 below zero and it is a balmy 70 down there the tables will be turned grin We will be suffering while you will be able to walk around and not look like the "Stay Puff Marshmellow Man" like us all bundled up in clothes.

150px-Stay-puff-marshmellow-man-original

all I know its to darn hot for a penquin to be walkin round here. better chase him back to the north pole. been in the mid 80's for a week or so and ta mara I heard a high of 96 thats gonna suck

But in winter when we are 35 below zero and it is a balmy 70 down there the tables will be turned grin We will be suffering while you will be able to walk around and not look like the "Stay Puff Marshmellow Man" like us all bundled up in clothes.

Hey Stay Puff,

As a matter of fact it gets to a freezing 50 something degrees here from December to about February! (I can here you groaning and laughing blush) AND For at least a week it reaches mid 30's eek and if you could see me then you'd REALLY laugh! I probably lose 15lbs shivering. But in my defense the heaviest jacket I own is a zip up fleece thing. Anyhow since I sent you such nice weather you should send me some in return like more rain. Its going to be in the mid 90's all month and today is 76% humidity!

PLEASE SEND RAIN!

I thought you were getting rain!! At least that is what my daughter told Mom why her back yard is a jungle. Too hot to mow and then too wet to mow.

Of course having 2 little ones that nap at different times doesn't help her either, and her hubby has been working away from home when he does find work.